Welcome to Legendary Duel Academy! Please sign in or register.

HomeHome  DuelingnetworkDuelingnetwork  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

How It Works

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BlasterDark88
Admin

DP : 2147639447

PostSubject: How It Works   Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:59 pm

Duelists make a deal, define their own dueling rules, wage certain amount of DP and post all that info in their Shadow Arena Topic where both confirm agreement of the rules.

You or your opponent have/has to confirm that he played you, but if you have a clear screenshot of the result and deal it will still suffice.

If you are using screenshot as a proof you must state your opponent's LDA Name. If you don't, your screenshot will just be ignored.

Winner by the rules they both agreed takes all waged DPs from both players.

You cannot duel an opponent that has the same amount of DP you bet because they would then have none left. If you do, you risk to be permanently banned from Legendary Duel Academy.

You cannot duel the same person again and again. That could be interpreted as an abuse of our system and staff can take necessary actions against you including permanent ban.

You cannot duel more than one match (best 2 out of 3). All suspicious actions will be evaluated and the staff will judge if they were some kind of abuses or not. If your actions are marked as an abuse of our system, you risk to be permanently banned from Legendary Duel Academy

Last edited by (TCGP.leader)Zielgigas on Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wquueu
Admin

DP : 2147639347

PostSubject: Re: How It Works   Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:06 pm

If anyone wants Duel me
200 Dp
Duelist Kingdom Rules
No Xyz
Synkros are fine
Pm me if you like these rules and we'll duel