Welcome to Legendary Duel Academy! Please sign in or register.
Welcome to Legendary Duel Academy! Please sign in or register.

HomeHome  DuelingnetworkDuelingnetwork  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2 DIFFERENT BANLIST?!?!?!?!?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gishki abyss
Admin
gishki abyss

DP : 2147877947

2 DIFFERENT BANLIST?!?!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: 2 DIFFERENT BANLIST?!?!?!?!?   2 DIFFERENT BANLIST?!?!?!?!? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 9:41 pm

any up for redoing most of your decks? Anyone wish living in the ocg? anyone who is is lucky. OCG got the better of both for the new banlist. HERO's for us .... GONE because of stratos BANNED.Shock Master....BANNED .monster reborn....BANNED and yet they leave dark hole. What will happen when yugioh becomes the backrow nightmare? you tell me....
Back to top Go down
wquueu
Admin

DP : 2147877847

2 DIFFERENT BANLIST?!?!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 DIFFERENT BANLIST?!?!?!?!?   2 DIFFERENT BANLIST?!?!?!?!? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 7:59 pm

Well out of the whole ban list I think banning Monster Reborn is one of the worst decisions in the world mainly because it is one of those legendary cards that everyone should have in their deck no matter what unless its a specific deck. Now for Shock Master I am so glad they got rid of that card it was too overpowered to say the least. You can also still have a descent HERO deck without Stratos with A hero lives back up to 3. Dark Hole needs to get banned like Heavy Storm but Konami for some reason wont allow that for what reason I dont know.
Back to top Go down

2 DIFFERENT BANLIST?!?!?!?!?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Legendary Central :: TCG/OCG Discussion-
Jump to: